So, I’ve been nominated by the lovely Sarah June for The Versatile Blogger Award which was a really lovely surprise, so thank you so much! Make sure to check her blog out, she writes some incredible content.
I’m very proud of how much my blog has grown in the past few months and have met some honestly wonderful people through this community and for that I’ll be forever grateful! This award is a great way to support bloggers we love as well as discovering new amazing ones.
- Write 7 interesting facts about yourself
- Nominate 15 amazing bloggers for the award
7 Interesting Facts About Me:
- I love watching TV shows, one of my favourites being Greys Anatomy. I started watching it back in September and have since then managed to watch 11 whole seasons! If you watch Greys, let me know who your favourite character is – mine is Alex!
- If my money isn’t spent on books, it’s on makeup. I have somehow accumulated a very large collection over the years and own WAY too many lipsticks for my own good. I most likely own every shade you could ever need, but that’s never stopped me purchasing more!
- I’m a huge history geek. I can name every single King and Queen that has ever ruled England and can state so many facts about different time periods – I shock myself sometimes! I love reading about history too and I have a particular fascination with The Tudors and World War II, so if you have any books to recommend about those subjects – please let me know!
- I have a rather large girl crush and utter love for Demi Lovato. Not many people know that about me, but she really is one of my idols and is so inspirational to me.
- When I was little I either wanted to be an archaeologist or an inventor!
- I’m so clumsy, like SO clumsy. I walk into things on a daily basis, fall over, trip over things – it never ends.
- I’m one of the awkward people that has a photic sneeze reflex (this is a real thing) where I sneeze when the sun shines in my eyes. No one ever believes me, but it really is a real condition and is SO annoying!
My Nominees Are: (I broke the rules a little bit and only chose ten)
- Romweasley – Chelsey posts some amazing content. The perfect blog to follow if you adore books, like me!
- Aimee, Always – Another fellow book blogger that never fails to make me smile, Aimee is a big part of the community too!
- Drizzle and Hurricane Books – Marie posts some amazing content that is really versatile, from her reading wrap up for the month to her favourite movies. This really is a great blog to check out and well deserving of a nomination!
- Emma Matthews – Emma’s blog is honestly gorgeous, the pictures she takes are stunning and the content is amazing! All the posts are really creative too and are written in such a fun way.
- Divabooknerd – Kelly is another great member of the book blogging community and posts some amazing book reviews. Her content is not only stunning, but she is a really lovely person too!
- Shooting Stars Mag – I adore this blog and really enjoy all the content that is posted, they are also a really big part of the community and I see them commenting on posts all the time!
- Girl Plus Books – Tanya posts some really great reviews on her blog and is also a lovely person. I see her commenting on posts all the time and is a name I’ve really grown to recognise, I highly recommend you check her out!
- A Book A Week – Ethan posts a whole range of different book reviews and really has opened my eyes to some books I would of never even picked up if it wasn’t for him!
- Addicted To Romance – Renee is a lover for romance novels and mostly posts about just that genre, which is really unique! Her writing style is really great as well, so you know you can trust her opinion. Amazing blog!
- Amy Jane Alice – Amy’s blog was one of the first blogs I discovered in this community and I can honestly say she was the one who inspired me to create a blog of my own! Her content is mostly based on books but she writes about subscription boxes, bookish candles as well as posting book reviews. Her writing style is wonderful and she seems like a lovely person too!
I hope you enjoyed this post and check out some of the blogs I have mentioned! Thanks again for my nomination.