It’s Not the End of the World if You Have Bad Credit
If you have bad credit, it can feel like the end of the world. Your credit history affects many different aspects of your life, such as:
- The Car You Can Drive
- The Home You Can Buy
- Even Your Job!
A credit score is represented by a three-digit number ranging from 300 to 850. Basically, a credit score represents a person’s creditworthiness. It is calculated through a person’s credit report, which is information primarily sourced from credit bureaus. A bad score is typically anything under 629.
There are many reasons why you might have a bad score. Maybe you lost your job, and you needed to rely on your credit card to make ends meet. That could have increased your utilization and therefore damaged your score. Regardless of the reason why you have bad credit, you may need financial help. But, what are the bad credit loan options in Florida? Keep reading to learn more!
Check Out These Bad Credit Loan Options in Florida
If you have bad credit, you may be searching for the best way to apply for a loan online or near you. It is important to look at all your available options, so you can make an informed financial decision.
Check out these bad credit loan options in Florida!
- Payday Loans: If you need a quick loan to last you between paydays, this is it. Payday loans are short-term loans that should be repaid within two weeks to 30 days. They are typically rolled over if they are not paid in that time frame. While they are fast loans that can seem like a financial jackpot, there are a few catches. Payday loans have incredibly high interest rates and hidden fees that can trap borrowers in a cycle of debt. It could end up hurting your credit, not helping it. There are likely better options out there to consider if you are a resident of Florida that needs a bad credit loan option!
- Title Loans: If you have a paid off or close to paid off vehicle, consider using your asset to apply for the funding you need! Your car’s title is the collateral for the loan, which makes it secure. That’s why title loans can be so accessible to borrowers without strong credit histories. You can keep driving your car while you pay off the loan. The best part of this loan option is that you can apply for a title loan in Florida from the comfort of your home! No need to leave your couch to apply for the financial help you need. Just use your smartphone, tablet, or computer to start your loan inquiry today. Click to read more.
- Title Pawns: This loan option is similar to title loans, but there are some differences. Title pawns are collateral based loans. You can access a percentage of your car’s equity through a title pawn. However, you may not be able to keep your car with you while paying back your loan, and you may not have a lot of time to repay what you borrowed.
Where Can I Apply for a Bad Credit Loan Option in Florida Today?
Now that you know more about the loan options that are available to you, it is time to apply! If a car title loan is the most suitable fit for you, the application process could be a breeze. You do not need to have perfect credit to apply for the financial help you need! Bad credit is not always an issue.
You don’t have to leave your house to apply for a car title loan if you are a resident of Florida! You can apply online from the comfort of your home today. With a title loan serviced by LoanMart, there is a simple, three-step process you can take advantage of:
- Apply with a Phone or Computer: Just use your phone to call a title loan agent. Or, fill out a short preapproval form online!
- Submit a Few Documents: In order to verify your information and vehicle condition, you will be required to submit a few documents. You’ll need to provide proof of income, residence, a valid government/state-issued photo ID, and the title of your car. While a vehicle inspection is required to verify your car’s information and current condition, it can be handled online! Just submit a few photos of the vehicle in clear lighting! Make sure to take pictures of the Vehicle Identification Number and your car’s current odometer reading.
- Find Out if You are Approved! If you are approved for a car title loan in Florida, the last step is to sign your agreement and choose how to collect your cash. It can be that simple!
Don’t wait to find out if your income and vehicle can qualify for the financial help you need! There are many bad credit loan options in Florida. So see if a title loan is a good fit for you!